Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today's Jokes Plus Discover the Maybelline Difference with $500 in FREE Products!

- Here is your ArcaMax Jokes Ezine, sponsored today by:

Discover the Maybelline difference...

Enhance your natural beauty with $500 worth of
FREE makeup samples. (Participation required.)

Samples include:

- Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation
- Kohl Express Eyeliner
- Dream SunGlow Instant Bronzer
- Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Express Finish Nail Polish
- Pure Liquid Mineral Concealer

Get started now!

 

Crazy with Confusion

A psychiatrist visited a California mental institution and asked a patient, "How did you get here? What was the nature of your illness?" He got the following reply.

"Well, it all started when I got married and I guess I should never have done it. I married a widow with a grown daughter who then became my stepdaughter.

"My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my lovely stepdaughter, then married her. And so my stepdaughter was now my stepmother. Soon, my wife had a son who was, of course, my daddy's brother-in-law since he is the half-brother of my stepdaughter, who is now, of course, my daddy's wife.

"So, as I told you, when my stepdaughter married my daddy, she was at once my stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my stepmother, he also became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since she is my stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my stepdaughter. Remember, too, that I am my wife's grandson.

"But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my step-grandmother, I am not only the wife's grandson and her hubby, but I am also my own grandfather. Now can you understand how I got put in this place?"

After staring blanky with a dizzy look on his face, the psychiatrist replied: "Move over!"

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Test and Keep a Sony Vaio Laptop

Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive
a FREE Sony Vaio Laptop! WiFi Ready... This multi-media
power house boasts an 18" wide screen.

Take advantage of this unique offer and indulge
yourself today...

Claim yours now... it's easy:
Visit to receive your FREE Sony Vaio Laptop!
It's a $1,699 Value. Get started now:
See offer details

Final Requests

A woman in Brooklyn decided to prepare her Will and make her final requests. She told her rabbi she had two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered all over Bloomingdales.

"Why Bloomingdales?" asked the rabbi.

"Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Get Your FREE Tote Bag Today!

Introducing FREE Tote bags from VistaPrint
An eco-friendly carry-all for wherever you go.

Get 1 Small tote bag for FREE. (reg. $12.99)
- Personalize it with your own photo, logo or text
- Option to customize back side
- Hundreds of full-color designs to choose from
- 100% cotton canvas *great for the environment

Act NOW! This sale will be over before you know it.
Click here for details...

Car Dreams

A man went into his shrink's office and says, "Doc, you have got to help me! Every night I keep dreaming that I'm a sports car.

"The other night I dreamed I was a Ferrari. Another night I dreamed I was a BMW. Last night I dreamed I was a Porsche. What does this mean?"

"Relax", says the doctor, "You're just having an auto-body experience."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Yum!! It's Love at First Bite...

Get the perfect combination of sweet chocolate
and PLANTERS nuts together in your mouth!

Satisfy your chocolate craving with crunchy, sweet
PLANTERS Milk-Chocolate Cashews or Dark-Chocolate Almonds!
A heavenly 2-Pack Sample of divine Milk-Chocolate Cashews
or Dark-Chocolate Almonds is yours for FREE*!

Indulge your taste buds - you'll be glad you did:

Get your FREE* PLANTERS Chocolate Lovers Nuts TODAY!

Priestly Assistance

A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a small boy tying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the doorbell is just out of his reach.

After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy's position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a ring.

Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

To which the boy turns and yells, "Now we run!"

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Choose from 60,000 Books -- Get Your Free Samples at BookDaily.com

ArcaMax Publishing has launched the new BookDaily.com!

Browse, search and read sample first chapters from your favorite authors -- and sign up for free email newsletters with the book samples you want to read later.

You'll find books from Lisa Jackson, Tucker Max, Brian Herbert, and many more.

Once you have given the site a look, we welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Visit BookDaily.com now.

-- From the ArcaMax editors

To see more Jokes, visit the Jokes channel.

ArcaMax proudly distributes 75 popular newsletters, including Garfield, Recipes, Bible Verses, Gardening and Business Success.

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

ArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.
Click here for details.

We invite you to visit BookDaily: Book Samples for Book Lovers

Thank you for your subscription to Jokes from ArcaMax with the following email address:
duncanjax@gmail.com

Jokes from ArcaMax may be non-commercially distributed unedited! Please share it! Pass it along to friends, family and associates.

SUBSCRIBING

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

UNSUBSCRIBING

To discontinue this newsletter - Select this link

Having Trouble?

You may also try this link:
http://www.arcamax.com/unsubscribe
It is our policy and practice not to send unwanted email.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc.
729 Thimble Shoals Boulevard
Suite B
Newport News, VA 23606

Copyright 1996-2009 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment