Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's Jokes Plus Reach Your Financial Goals

- Here is your ArcaMax Jokes Ezine, sponsored today by:

Reach Your Financial Goals With Robert Allen

Fact: "I was challenged to take someone from Regis Philbin's
studio audience and teach them wealth building principles...

90 days later Pat Watson walked away $20,000 richer!"

Fact: "On live TV I promised I would make $24,000 in 24 hours...
I failed... instead I made $94,532.44!"

Look over my shoulder and watch how I do it..
Click here to continue.

 

Inheritance

A man went to his lawyer and stated, "I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it."

The lawyer said, "No problem, leave it all to me."

The man looked somewhat upset as he said, "Well, I knew you were going to take the biggest slice, but I'd like to leave a little to my children, too!"

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Breakthrough Pain-Free Teeth Whitening Product

- Amazing results with one easy treatment
- Look confident with a celebrity smile
- Natural, dentist-grade whitening ingredients
- At last safe teeth whitening at home

$89 Value Trial

Click here for your FREE trial

Woops...

Hospital regulations require a wheelchair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman--already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet--who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.

After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator. On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

"I don't know," he said. "She's still upstairs in the bath- room changing out of her hospital gown."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Clean Windshields without Straining or Stretching

Windshield Wonder is the easy reach microfiber window
cleaner that eliminates straining and stretching. It uses a
16" handle to help reach all the way down to the dash and base
of your rear window. Windshield Wonder is also perfect for
moisture and fog removal.

Get two for the price of one when you order today.
Order now!...

Why ENGLISH is so Hard to Learn

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.

2) The farm was used to produce produce.

3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

4) We must polish the Polish furniture.

5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.

6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

10) I did not object to the object.

11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

13) They were too close to the door to close it.

14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.

15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.

19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.

20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Private Information Now Available

Not too long ago, only the police department and
the government could access private information.
Now the law has changed and you too can investigate
others, including employees, delivery people, vendors
coming to your home, possible dates, new neighbors,
and even long-time acquaintances.

With our legal & easy-to-use database, you can research
information about almost everyone in the United States,
Canada and Western Europe. You can now discover important,
needed details about others, including arrests, bankruptcies,
past marriages or divorces...

Please click now to begin your search.

Martini?

Father O'Brian, a young priest, was sent to a very small church in the backwoods of Alaska. After a couple of years the Bishop decided to pay the priest a visit to see how he was doing.

Father O'Brian said "this is a very lonely job and I don't think that I could have made it this long without my Rosary and two martinis each day."

"What?!" Exclaimed the Bishop. "You've taken to drinking? What kind of example is that to set for the community? This doesn't reflect well on the church."

"But the loneliness, I just couldn't stand it. If it weren't for my Rosary and those two martinis a day, I would surely have gone insane."

The Bishop thought a moment, then said "I guess that is understandable considering..."

With that the priest said to the Bishop, "Would you like to have a martini with me?"

The Bishop said, "well, I really shouldn't but...Yes, that would be nice. I think I will, but just this once."

The priest turned around and hollered toward the kitchen, "Hey Rosary, would you fix us two martinis please?"

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Choose from 60,000 Books -- Get Your Free Samples at BookDaily.com

ArcaMax Publishing has launched the new BookDaily.com!

Browse, search and read sample first chapters from your favorite authors -- and sign up for free email newsletters with the book samples you want to read later.

You'll find books from Sally Jenkins, Randy Pausch, Christie Golden, and many more.

Once you have given the site a look, we welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Visit BookDaily.com now.

-- From the ArcaMax editors

To see more Jokes, visit the Jokes channel.

ArcaMax proudly distributes 75 popular newsletters, including Garfield, Recipes, Bible Verses, Gardening and Business Success.

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

ArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.
Click here for details.

We invite you to visit BookDaily: Book Samples for Book Lovers

Thank you for your subscription to Jokes from ArcaMax with the following email address:
duncanjax@gmail.com

Jokes from ArcaMax may be non-commercially distributed unedited! Please share it! Pass it along to friends, family and associates.

SUBSCRIBING

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

UNSUBSCRIBING

To discontinue this newsletter - Select this link

Having Trouble?

You may also try this link:
http://www.arcamax.com/unsubscribe
It is our policy and practice not to send unwanted email.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc.
729 Thimble Shoals Boulevard
Suite B
Newport News, VA 23606

Copyright 1996-2009 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment