Monday, December 28, 2009

Today's Jokes Plus Free 2010 Calendars

- Here is your ArcaMax Jokes Ezine, sponsored today by:

Free 2010 Calendars

Many to choose from. Pillsbury,
Eat Better America, Outdoor calendars,
Military calendars, and more!

Click here for details...

 

Florida

Mr. Peterson, a tourist from Toronto arrived in Florida.

In an airport taxi cab, Peterson asked the driver... "Say, is this really a healthful place?"

"It sure is," the cabby replied. "When I came here I couldn't say one word. I had hardly any hair on my head. I didn't have the strength to walk across a room, and I had to be lifted out of bed."

"That's wonderful!" said the tourist , "How long have you been here?"

"I was born here."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Congratulations...You've Won:

Free $1,000 Holiday Shopping Gift Card

  * Everybody Loves Target
  * Give Happy This Holiday!
  * Works the Same as Cash
  * Get something special for
  everyone on your shopping list!

Click And Claim Yours Today!
(Participation Required)

Falling Apart

There's quite an art to falling apart ....
as these years go by.
And life Doesn't begin at 40 ....
That's a Big Fat Lie!

My hair's gettin' thinner ....
my Body is Not.
The few Teeth I have ....
are beginning to Rot!

I smell of Vick's-Vapo-Rub ....
Not Chanel #5.
My new Pacemaker's all ....
that keepin' me alive!

When asked of my past ....
Every Detail I'll know.
But what was I doin' ....
just 10 minutes ago?

Well, you get the Idea ....
what More can I say?
I'm off to read the Obits ....
like I do every Day.

If my name is not there ....
I'll once again Start -
Perfecting the Art ....
Of Falling Apart!

But til' That Last Curtain ....
Decides to Fall,
I'm gonna' have ....
Myself a Ball!

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Today's Special Alerts!

You may receive a check in your hand for $100,000 thanks to
Grant Source Direct.

Millions in Government Grant Money is set aside every year
for people just like you and the need has never been greater.

The problem is that most of them don't know it.
YOU Could Be One Of Them! Who doesn't like FREE grant
money? In most cases you'll never have to pay it back.

It is like another stimulus check. You just need to tell
the government that you need it. Claim Your Grant Now!

English School

Donald MacDonald from Scotland went to study at an English university and was living in the hall of residence with all the other students there. After he had been there a month, his mother came to visit him (no doubt carrying reinforcements of tatties, salt herring, oatmeal and whisky).

"And how do you find the English students, Donald?" she asked.

"Mother," he replied, "they're such terrible, noisy people. The one on that side keeps banging his head on the wall and won't stop. The one on the other side screams and screams all night."

"Oh Donald! How do you manage to put up with these awful noisy English neighbors?"

"Mother, I do nothing. I just ignore them. I just stay here quietly, playing my bagpipes."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Clean Windshields without Straining or Stretching

Windshield Wonder is the easy reach microfiber window
cleaner that eliminates straining and stretching. It uses a
16" handle to help reach all the way down to the dash and base
of your rear window. Windshield Wonder is also perfect for
moisture and fog removal.

Get two for the price of one when you order today.
Order now!...

Dog names

"Nice dog. What's its name?" I asked my friend's 10-year old son.

"Bob," he said.

"And what's your cat's name?"

"Bob."

"Well, how do you keep them straight?" I asked.

"Well, one is Bob Cat and the other is Bob Barker," the boy answered.

"Go ahead and tell him your rabbit's name," his father suggested.

The kid smiled and said... "Dennis Hopper."

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Get Healthy in 2010

Start getting in shape for the New Year with health tips from ArcaMax! Get the latest news in health and medicine, free diet and exercise tips, and more with a free subscription.

Subscribe to Health Tips instantly.

Find out more before subscribing.

-- From the ArcaMax editors

To see more Jokes, visit the Jokes channel.

ArcaMax proudly distributes 75 popular newsletters, including Garfield, Recipes, Bible Verses, Gardening and Business Success.

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

ArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.
Click here for details.

We invite you to visit BookDaily: Book Samples for Book Lovers

Thank you for your subscription to Jokes from ArcaMax with the following email address:
duncanjax@gmail.com

Jokes from ArcaMax may be non-commercially distributed unedited! Please share it! Pass it along to friends, family and associates.

SUBSCRIBING

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

UNSUBSCRIBING

To discontinue this newsletter - Select this link

Having Trouble?

You may also try this link:
http://www.arcamax.com/unsubscribe
It is our policy and practice not to send unwanted email.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc.
729 Thimble Shoals Boulevard
Suite B
Newport News, VA 23606

Copyright 1996-2009 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment