Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today's Jokes Plus Five Free Nescafe Taster's Choice Gourmet Coffee Single Serve Packets

- Here is your ArcaMax Jokes Ezine, sponsored today by:

Five Free Nescafe Taster's Choice
Gourmet Coffee Single Serve Packets

We can't wait for you to try all 5 NESCAFE
Taster's Choice gourmet coffee single-serve varieties.
To receive your complimentary sample pack,
simply enter your email address or login.

Click to continue...

 

Rules for Good Housekeeping (Especially for men!)

1. It is time to clean out the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.

2. Keep it clean enough for healthy, dirty enough for happy.

3. Never make fried chicken in the nude.

4. Do not engage in unarmed combat with a dust bunny big enough to choke the vacuum cleaner.

5. You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.

6. If guys were suppose to hang clothes up, door knobs would be bigger.

7. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

8. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

9. Cobwebs artfully draped over lampshades reduce the glare from the bulb, thereby creating a romantic atmosphere.

10. When writing your name in the dust on the table, omit the date.

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Yum!! It's Love at First Bite...

Get the perfect combination of sweet chocolate
and PLANTERS nuts together in your mouth!

Satisfy your chocolate craving with crunchy, sweet
PLANTERS Milk-Chocolate Cashews or Dark-Chocolate Almonds!
A heavenly 2-Pack Sample of divine Milk-Chocolate Cashews
or Dark-Chocolate Almonds is yours for FREE*!

Indulge your taste buds - you'll be glad you did:

Get your FREE* PLANTERS Chocolate Lovers Nuts TODAY!

Shorty

My Italian American friend is very self-conscious about his height, or lack thereof. So I always steer clear of the subject.

One day, he and I went to lunch at a Sub shop.

"I'll take the Italian," he said to the guy behind the counter. "Salami, Provolone, and peppers."

"Do you want a full hero or half one?" came the reply.

"Ah... gimme a half," my friend says.

After placing our orders, we took our seats. A few minutes later, my friend grimaced when we heard...

"Small Italian, your order is up!"

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

Read my blog post and you could create $1,000 a day
online too...Click here to find out more now!

Hi my name is Ivan Levine former Elementary School teacher
from New York that was flat broke. My wife and I worked
60+ hours a week, but there was never enough money at the
end of the week...

I hated it, and the pressure was too much. So we did
something about it. Now, we make over $100,000 a
year more online.

Read my real story and see how I did it.

To God -- From, The Dog

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember - to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.. neither are laps.

4. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

5. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

6. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

7. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not throw up in the car.

11. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing. And, finally, My last question . .

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

Sponsor

AloeCure
Natural Heartburn Relief

Find the heartburn relief you've been looking for!
Get A FREE TRIAL of Certified Organic AloeCure(TM)

START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
Click here for details...

Perplexing Riddle

"It's time to see how clearly you can think," the teacher said to his class. "Now, listen carefully, and think about what I'm saying. I'm thinking of a person who has the same mother and father as I have. But this person is not my brother and not my sister. Who is it?"

The kids in the class furrowed their brows, scratched their heads, and otherwise showed how hard they were thinking. But no one came up with the right answer.

When everyone in the class had given up, the teacher announced, "The person is me."

Little Jeffrey beamed at learning the answer. "That's a good one," he said to himself. "I'll have to try that on Mom and Dad."

At dinner that night, little Jeffrey repeated the riddle to his parents. "I'm thinking of a person who has the same mother and father as I have," he said. "But this person isn't my brother and isn't my sister. Who is it?"

His parents furrowed their brows, scratched their heads, and otherwise pretended that they were thinking hard. Then they both said, "I give up. Who is it?"

"It's my teacher!" Jeffrey said.

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend

To see more Jokes, visit the Jokes channel.

ArcaMax proudly distributes 75 popular newsletters, including Garfield, Recipes, Bible Verses, Gardening and Business Success.

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

ArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.
Click here for details.

We invite you to visit BookDaily: Book Samples for Book Lovers

Thank you for your subscription to Jokes from ArcaMax with the following email address:
duncanjax@gmail.com

Jokes from ArcaMax may be non-commercially distributed unedited! Please share it! Pass it along to friends, family and associates.

SUBSCRIBING

To Subscribe to any of our Newsletters visit:
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg

UNSUBSCRIBING

To discontinue this newsletter - Select this link

Having Trouble?

You may also try this link:
http://www.arcamax.com/unsubscribe
It is our policy and practice not to send unwanted email.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc.
729 Thimble Shoals Boulevard
Suite B
Newport News, VA 23606

Copyright 1996-2009 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment