Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mom of 2 drops 5 dress sizes!

Jonni I. had always had trouble staying in
shape. You see, she had two children and
a busy lifestyle. But after years of putting others
first, she decided to start taking care of herself
for a change!

She worked to find an activity plan she could
manage with her busy schedule and knew she
had to change her eating habits. But she still
needed a boost, so she tried the new SlimSeduction.

Here’s what she’s saying now: “My husband says
I walk with more confidence. And I am sure I do. I
don't have to fidget with my clothes when I walk, or
when I get up and down from sitting etc. And I know
I look good in these jeans. They fit and they are cute.

I am truly a transformed person. Inside and out.
I walk with my shoulders back and my head held high,
things I haven't done since high school. I have finally
‘come into’ myself. I feel and act younger than I did
10 years ago. And, I smile more. Smiling feels so good.”

Would you like to see the pictures of Jonni’s awesome
transformation? Hint: she can wear her teenage daughter’s
clothes now! Nutra Lane is giving out 5000 trials of
SlimSeduction today and you can get involved.

Just visit the link below to see Jonni’s real, unedited
pictures and learn more about SlimSeduction:

Click Here to view Before & After Photos









To unsubscribe from this entire list, please scroll to the bottom.
If you want to unsubscribe only from this particular notice from
GNS, visit the link immediately below
http://GNS.gnsunsc.com/24d2fa97d38ac350291deb884a76b3a2

GNS Inc.
12650 W. 64th Avenue #157
Arvada, CO 80004


 

Manage Your Subscriptions

You are currently subscribed as duncanjax@gmail.com.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please notify us here or visit https://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/custacct.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc., 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 1-B, Newport News, VA 23606 | FAX (757) 596-9731
Copyright © 2008 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advertise With Us | Contact the Editor | FAQ/Help


ArcaMax Publishing websites:
www.arcamax.com (Family-Friendly News & Fun)
www.bookdaily.com (Book Samples for Book Lovers)
www.arcamundo.com (en español)

No comments:

Post a Comment